CENTER’s premier juried portfolio review event is a weekend conference and festival for photographers that are seeking audience expansion, critical discussion and community gathering in the profoundly unique sense of place, Santa Fe, NM. The event takes place October 15 - 18, 2020.
• INVITED photographers receive nine formal portfolio reviews, inclusion in the Friday Night Portfolio Walk, private receptions, artist talks and more.
• Please note, submission to Review Santa Fe's Call for Entry DOES NOT COUNT AS ACCEPTANCE. Invitations to attend the portfolio review go out in May via email.
• Full & Half Scholarships available for application after invitations go out in May
- Early Discount Deadline - Jan 30, 2020, at 11:59pm MST
- Final Submission Deadline - Feb 25, 2020, at 11:59pm MST
- SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH MARCH 1. APPLY AND UPLOAD BEFORE 11:59PM MST Sunday, MARCH 1.
// 15-20 images from a body of work or series
// Digital images must be in jpg format, 1400 pixels on the longest side with a minimum of 72 dpi
// Project statement limited to 325 words, that must include the project title, medium, and size of the prints at the top of the statement.
// Call 1-844-CENTER-1 in U.S. / Canada and 505-984-8353 internationally during business hours or email email@example.com
// Visit the FAQ & GUIDELINE page for more information.