There are presently no open calls for submissions.
CALLS FOR ENTRY SUBMISSION FORMS
Thank you for submitting your work with CENTER in 2023. The submissions are with the jurors. Announcements are scheduled for late May.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR WORK: Please read all of the below instructions before submitting your work to ensure a smooth upload.
1. Prepare your files and project statement limited to 325 words. We accept JPG, PDF, TIFF & PNG files for all applications. For the Multimedia Award, Review Santa Fe, and Blue Earth Fiscal Sponsorship categories only, we accept PDF, JPG, MP3, MP4, and MOV files. JPGs must be sized at 1400 pixels on the longest side with a 125 maximum dpi. Video and Audio files should be under 3 minutes and limited to 200 MB each. Keep any TIFF or PDF documents under 5MB.
2. Login or create an account with the CENTER + Submittable system - A standard Submittable login will not work here.
3. Click on the 'submit' buttons below to upload your project information and files for each pre-paid category. Once you have uploaded your files, choose to 'save draft' or 'submit' your work at the bottom of the webpage.
• If your files are organized correctly based on our upload requirements, the submission process is quick, allowing you to upload within 2-5 minutes.
• You must upload your images and statement to each of your selected categories separately before the final deadline – Submissions DO NOT transfer over to other categories.
• If you have not already, you must fill out the application form and pay on the CENTER website before submitting your work below. The jurors will not review submissions and images that have not been paid for.
• CENTER's application and submission site is optimized for Google Chrome and Firefox. Please use a desktop when submitting images and content.
• Login not working? You most likely do not have a CENTER-specific Submittable account. Create an account here. Please contact Submittable's team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have password reset issues.
• Visit our FAQ & GUIDELINES for application information or email us at email@example.com with any questions.